We are so excited that our routine appointments can begin again!
We do have restrictions by the Arkansas Department of Health.
- We ask patients to call upon arrival and wait in their car prior to their appointment.
- Patients will have to fill out a COVID screening document.
- Curbside pickup for glasses and contacts
- Exams will be by appointment only. If you are an urgent visit please call 202-1100 and we will work those patients into our schedule.
- Patients are required to wear a face-covering in the office during the appointment. Any face covering is appropriate (cloth masks, bandana ect.)
- Social Distancing in the office will be followed